The Subsurface development team proudly announces the release 4.6.3 of Subsurface, an open source dive log and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Some of the changes since Subsurface 4.6.2:
- Allow using ctrl-scrollwheel to scale the font size of dive plan notes both in the UI and when printing
- Ensure that keyboard shortcuts via Ctrl/Cmd work in localized versions of Subsurface
- Improve a number of UI strings for consistency and typos
- Make sure column labels for cylinder table get translated
- Improve dive merging: deal with water temperature, better handling of dive sites
- Fix typo in saturation / desaturation rates used in decompression calculations; this has a small impact on some dive plan deco times
- Improve some icons used in Preferences dialog
- Fix CSV export of weights in lbs
- Various small fixes
- Massive improvements for several of the translations (including completing Italian and Greek)
- Update Russian user manual
- Add Catalan translation
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and an AppImage for Linux (plus distribution specific binaries for a number of Linux flavors including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE). You can get Subsurface 4.6.3 from these locations:
Linux: A generic AppImage is available for download as Subsurface-4.6.3-x86_64.AppImage. Download this file, make it executable
chmod +x Subsurface-4.6.3-x86_64.AppImage and then simply run this file.
Linux: Ubuntu: Add
ppa:subsurface/subsurface to your software sources; the .deb files in that PPA can also be installed on sufficiently current versions Debian and LinuxMint; see the Downloads page and use
http://ppa.launchpad.net/subsurface/subsurface/ubuntu to get our latest release version.
Linux: openSUSE / Fedora: go to our open build service release page