The Subsurface development team proudly announces the release 4.6.2 of Subsurface, an open source dive log and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Some of the changes since Subsurface 4.6.1:
- Planner: update altitude limits with unit change
- Fix potential crash when merging dives
- Handle dive dates before 1970 correctly
- Include geo location when exporting to divelogs.de
- Add credits button to about screen
- Many updated translations (and add Greek as partially supported language)
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and an AppImage for Linux (plus distribution specific binaries for a number of Linux flavors including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE). You can get Subsurface 4.6.2 from these locations:
Linux: A generic AppImage is available for download as Subsurface-4.6.2-x86_64.AppImage. Download this file, make it executable
chmod +x Subsurface-4.6.2-x86_64.AppImage and then simply run this file.
Linux: Ubuntu: Add
ppa:subsurface/subsurface to your software sources; the .deb files in that PPA can also be installed on sufficiently current versions Debian and LinuxMint; see the Downloads page and use
http://ppa.launchpad.net/subsurface/subsurface/ubuntu to get our latest release version.
Linux: openSUSE / Fedora: go to our open build service release page