Announcing Subsurface 4.9.3
The Subsurface development team proudly announces the release 4.9.3 of Subsurface, an open source dive log and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This release fixes a number of issues in 4.9.1 (version 4.9.2 was released but never announced).
Some of the changes in Subsurface 4.9.3:
- Close dive site widget if dive site is removed by undo
- Don’t destroy format of planner notes when editing dive notes [#2265]
- Avoid full map reload when clicking on flag
- Highlight all selected dive sites when clicking on flag
- Fix crash when clicking on flags in Qt 5.9
- Fix crash when saving subtitles or profile picture
- Fix copy & paste crash
- Fix saving to XML with empty dive site taxonomies
- Fix display of trip time
- Planner: fix calculation of CNS for pO2 > 1.6 bar
- Dive computer support:
- add support for Deepblu Cosmiq+
- add support for Aqualung i200C
- various bug fixes
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and an AppImage for x86-64 Linux (plus distribution specific binaries for a number of Linux flavors including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE).
You can get Subsurface 4.9.3 from these locations:
chmod +x Subsurface-4.9.3-x86_64.AppImage and then simply run this file.
Linux: Ubuntu: Add
ppa?/subsurface to your software sources; the .deb files in that PPA can also be installed on sufficiently current versions Debian and LinuxMint; see the Downloads page and use
http://ppa.launchpad.net/subsurface/subsurface/ubuntu to get our latest release version.
Linux: openSUSE / Fedora: go to our open build service release page