Announcing Subsurface 4.7.6
The Subsurface development team proudly announces the release 4.7.6 of Subsurface, an open source dive log and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This version of Subsurface is intended to keep our more frequent release cadence going. Small bug-fixes, a couple of new features.
Some of the changes in Subsurface 4.7.6:
- Add variable zoom-levels for the dive photos tab
- Improve planner performance
- Show all pictures of a selected trip in the pictures tab
- Add support for semi-closed rebreathers
- Write profile images to correct directory in TeX export
- Do not introduce any more 1/1/1970 GPS fixes
- Add negation button to filter lists
- Add select all/select none/invert selection context menu to filter lists
- Fix dive site merging for cloud (and local git storage) users
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and an AppImage for x86-64 Linux (plus distribution specific binaries for a number of Linux flavors including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE).
You can get Subsurface 4.7.6 from these locations:
Linux: A generic AppImage is available for download at the Subsurface GitHub Release page. Download Subsurface-4.7.6-x86_64.AppImage, make it executable
chmod +x Subsurface-4.7.6-x86_64.AppImage and then simply run this file.
Linux: Ubuntu: Add
ppa:subsurface/subsurface to your software sources; the .deb files in that PPA can also be installed on sufficiently current versions Debian and LinuxMint; see the Downloads page and use
http://ppa.launchpad.net/subsurface/subsurface/ubuntu to get our latest release version.
Linux: openSUSE / Fedora: go to our open build service release page