The Subsurface development team proudly announces release 4.4.2 of Subsurface, an open source divelog and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and a number of Linux flavors (Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE). Please take a look at our Downloads page for details.
Some of the changes since Subsurface 4.4.1
- Improved editing of tags when multiple dives are selected.
- Improved handling of the sample interval when uploading data to divelogs.de
- Fixed several issues with downloads from the UEMIS SDA
- Added support for the new models of the Heinrichs & Weikamp OSTC 2 and OSTC 3
- Added support for the Tusa IQ-700
- Added support for the Mares Smart
- Added more DiveSystems iDive models
- Added support for Scubapro Meridian and Chromis
- Added / improved support for Oceanic Veo 2, Veo 3 and VTX
Known issue (and this was the case in 4.4 and 4.4.1 as well):
Suunto Eon Steel support on MacOS is currently not working as MacOS grabs the device before Subsurface gets to see it.