The Subsurface development team proudly announces release 4.4.1 of Subsurface, an open source divelog and dive planning program for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Binaries are available for Windows, Mac, and a number of Linux flavors (Ubuntu, Debian Jessie, Linux Mint, Fedora, and openSUSE). Please take a look at our Downloads page for details.
Some of the changes since Subsurface 4.4
- Spanish, Russian and French translations of the user manual have been updated.
- Better and more flexible parsing of GPS coordinates.
- Small fixes to the HTML export.
- Fixed a problem where dives imported from some Shearwater dive computers would be considered CCR dives. For dives imported in the past, manually setting them to OC works around the issue.
- Several fixes to imports from other divelog, including importing from MacDive.
- New build script that should make it easier to build Subsurface from source on Linux distribution we don’t provide packages for.